If you are arrested, nothing is more important than getting out fast. You will be given a bond by the judge or the magistrate after arrest. This amount is determined by the type of charge you face, your arrest record, and other factors. Rather than pay this amount directly to the courts, why not call a bondsman instead? It’s easy to use the services provided by a bail bondsman to get you out of jail. Take a look below to learn five of the top reasons to use professional bail bonds statesville to help you get out of jail.
1. Cheaper: Bondsmen charge only 10% of the original bond amount. If the judge orders a $30,000 bond, you’ll need $3,000 to bond out using the help of a bondsman.
2. Faster: People who are released by a bondsman are released before others. So, when it’s time to get out of jail quickly, a bondsman has the power to ensure you are out faster than you’d be otherwise.
3. 24/7 Service: Many arrests occur late at night or during the wee hours of the morning when most people are fast asleep. Bondsmen understand that arrests occur day and night and have someone there to assist with your needs no matter what the hour on the clock.
4. Enjoy Your Freedom: Maybe you don’t have the full amount of the bond to pay to the court, but you want out of jail. Bondsmen make it much easier to enjoy your freedom that is taken away when you are arrested.
5. Why Not: Most people use the services offered by a bail bondsman when is time to get out of jail. They know bondsmen are there to help them and they do it at a reduced price. Why not get out of jail fast with the help of an experienced bondsman?